ABOUT THE FOUNDER & TRANSLATOR
Evangelos Drakou is a professional certified translator and interpreter. He holds a BA (Hons) degree in English Language and Literature and a Master’s degree (MA) in Translation Studies. His working languages are Greek and English both of which are his mother tongue (bilingual). He is a member (MCIL) of the Chartered Institute of Linguists and a member of the Panhellenic Association of Translators. He is an official translator and interpreter for the Greek Embassy in London, which has a sample of his signature and his translations are accepted in line with Greek law regarding certified translations in Greece. Additionally, his translations are acceptable by public and private organisations abroad as he is a member of a professional body of translators in Greece and the United Kingdom.
Evangelos provides professional and official translation services as well as interpreting services. Some of the services he provides include:
- Certified document translations.
- Translations of various texts.
- Interpreting services.
- Website and marketing material translations (localization).
- Translation consulting services for individuals and businesses.
- Comprehensive support to the client with the collection of documents.
- Express delivery for urgent incidents.
For further information on costs and delivery times, please contact Evangelos directly: